Thursday, August 24, 2006

Results: Meaningless Poll One

Okay - from the response so far, looks like the majority find Paris a big yawn! Hmmm...totally did not expect this. I thought practically everyone loves her. There are even two of you who hate her guts.

I must say I'm secretly pleased because I absolutely can't stand her!

Prancing around being a Professional Rich Spoilt Girl doesn't deserve any limelight if you ask me and giving airtime to airheads is not going to end well for anyone. She's what Pink calls a
Stupid Girl and I totally agree.

Anyway, thanks for your votes in Meaningless Poll 1.

I'll be posting another Meaningless Poll soon. If you'd like a general opinion on something but were too afraid to ask in case people think you're a few fries short of a Happy Meal, feel free to suggest it in a comment.

If its meaningless enough and doesn't have 'unsur-unsur keganasan dan seks' , it might make it as the next Meaningless Poll question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about what's your favourite M&M colour?