Monday, September 04, 2006

Ciao for now

I am Utterly Exhausted!!!



(Okay, I'm sure you've noticed that that lioness is not me. I'll confess - I'm looking for excuses to post a few more pictures of the Serengeti lions in this blog. Don't you thinks she's SO darn cute, though?!)

I've been carrying bagfuls of stuff up and down stairs the whole day today. We're moving to a new apartment in Dar. This one has a generator switched on ALL the time. Woo hoo!!!! Plus a nice view of the sea...lovely.

It looks like I'm going to be out of touch with the net for a while, though, coz they haven't installed the internet connection yet...sigh!

So I might be quiet for a while on this blog (good news if you're tired of me rambling on and on!) but I'm going to go to an Interent cafe if my net-less state drags on too long.

Anyways, here's saying a quick bye for now. I'm passing the baton to Trixie who has been hit by a bout of the blues (as you might have noticed in her last entry). Hope she cheers up soon - *hugs*

The only thing that's keeping me going is the fact that all that stair climbing and weight lifting is going to help me lose weight. The only problem is, it works up an appetitie as well and its so darn hard not to stuff my face! Wish me luck....! Posted by Picasa

No comments: