Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chest Hair aka Meaningless Poll 2

Okay guys - after all that bitchin' and whinin' bout the power, I thought its time to live on the lighter side for a while. Besides, Drama Queens are SO unattractive ; )

So, its time for (dddddrrrrrrr - drum roll) another Meaningless Poll!!!

Feel free to vote. It didn't take long to come up with a pointless topic for today's poll. After all, what could be more meaningless than chest hair?


Free polls from Pollhost.com
A sexier man is a man with....
A little hair on his chest (NB: I don't mean a hutan, just a little hair) A super smooth torso?

PS: Okay, I'll admit it. The real reason I posted this poll is so I could have an excuse to post those gorgeous chests....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.. my bestfren and i were just debating on this issue the other day. *hums Shakira's 'underneath your clothes'*

You've just brighten my otherwise shitty week. Keep up the posts!

Anonymous said...

I have definitely been through a range of hairyness in men I’ve loved.

If you are really into the person it doesn’t/shouldn’t matter.

There are also racial issues to consider… naturally my Asian boy was less hairy than my Mediterranean or Eastern European boys. Hell! I am naturally more hairy than my Asian boy (not on chest).

Trisha said...

Underneath Your Clothes indeed! That's what everyone wants to know about, isn't it?!

I'm glad we've lifted your spirits, Anonymous 1

And Anonymous 2, I'm SO relieved that its not your chest that's hairy-er than your Asian boyfriend! ; )

Trixie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trixie said...

Was just talking to a friend about hairy chests and how neither of us liked it. Then she goes, "Oh but I know girls who really like that CARPET-Y feel." Carpet-y? Ewwwwwww!