Friday, November 24, 2006

FUCK

I just wrote a massive blog entry (after a terrible absence) and the whole thing got deleted.

ARG.

THIS is why you must save your work.

See, it's all just so Thomas Hardy, isn't it - how the world is sometimes just a big fat laugh-in-your-face joke on us. Like, when I want to write a blog entry, it won't let me. And when I actually want to work, my laptop totally dies (all my files are inside) and my Internet modem got fried by lightning. And when I want to go swimming, it starts thunderstorming (and swimming while raining is gross. And the day I decide to finally go on my diet, an enormous cheesecake spontaneously appears in the fridge.

The world's irony has got my by the ovaries.

Too damn fed up to re-write the post now. pfft.

1 comment:

oreja said...

awww...
it happens!
been thru it a few times too!

don't worry, stay calm and relax...
:)