Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The end to one year, the beginning of another

Oh my goodness. Here we (or rather, I) go again with forgetting and lapsing and neglecting. Have had an immense amount of work which dictated 15 hours by the computer everyday for what seemed like a very, very long time. I barely had time to scratch my bum, least of all think of something intelligent to say. But hey, the good news is that at least I'm learning to be a bit more productive to society.

And so anyway I celebrated the end of work with a wonderful, fabulous, totally blissful Christmas weekend doing absolutely NOTHING! Really, there is nothing more exciting than knowing that there is are two whole blank days ahead of you. And then to add the icing to the already amazing 10-tiered cake, you turn off your phone and lie in blissful, estactic quiet. zing!

So I am a very happy bunny and looking forward to the end of a very long, crazy, exhausting year.... and bring in the new! (Will be in Bangkok, dancing, and running around the markets hooray)

Hope you're all having as fab a festive season as we are (Trisha is having a good time despite her angst and frustration at the whole country) and have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! *blows party whistle*

No comments: