Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rebuilding my Zen Bubble

So sorry for the long silence guys - that is if anyone out there is still checking this blog!

The thing is I was away in KL for the whole of Dec and first week of Jan. Just got back to Dar and am dealing with a bitch of a jet lag. I'm also trying to get a handle of this disorienting feeling of coming home and homesickness at the same time!

The flight over was a looooooong one with a 7-hour transit in Dubai. That's right 7 hours!!!

The Engineer and I ended up sleeping on our bags like bums and I finally have empathy for all those poor souls who are caught in the 'purgatory' of Eternal Transit.

Right now, I'm feeling the effects of a month-long holiday that turned out to be about 100 times more hectic than my normal routine here.

I'm in the process of rebuilding my Zen Bubble (i.e cool, calm, inner peace invisible zone) and shall be back writing regularly again once I've 'gotten a grip" , so to speak

Hope you guys had a good holiday season and are not too miserable at having to go back to the same old same old. C u soon...

No comments: