Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yet another new look

I've changed my template again. I think it looks kind of funky now. The only problem with it is when I try to bold something it comes out in this color and can't be seen!

I'm really getting obsessed with this aren't I?

On top of this, the Internet is behaving badly once again and I'm trying to do everything quickly before it decides to die on me.

I think I'd better stop doing this before I become a complete nerd!

PS: Ooooh...I just realized that I can choose my font colour in my post - like this. I really, really better stop fiddling around with templates....totally losing it!

2 comments:

delphynus said...

pretty cool look :)

Trisha said...

Thanks, Delphynus ! At least now I know that my weekend spent going slowly insane at the computer wasn't a waste : )