Thursday, October 11, 2007

Malaysian Star

One Malaysian Muslim will be completing his Ramadhan and celebrating Raya in outer space! Right this minute, our very own astronaut, Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, is floating above us - out in the deep black among the stars. The whole idea of it is mind-blowing...literally out of this world!The news is so big that it has even filtered out to me here in Tanzania and penetrated my news-free existence.

I looked it up on the net and discovered that our astronaut is not only an astronaut but an orthopaedic surgeon and as a HUGE bonus, he's a hot, hot, hottie!




I didn't manage to unearth any news on his personal life so I have no idea if he's attached but if he is, I feel sorry for his girlfriend!This guy has got to be Malaysia's most eligible bachelor right now and I suspect plenty of prowling women aren't going to allow a little matter like a girlfriend get in their way!

Forget about dangers like radiation bombarding, nausea and all the other zero-gravity related problems Shukor will have to grapple with. The most astronomical (*grins*) predicament he'll have on his hands is fending off all the ladies who're going to be bearing down upon him when he gets home.

I bet our national heart-throb will inspire plenty of astronaughty thoughts among them!

Okay, I think I'm nauseating everyone with my astronaut wordplay so I'll stop here (I tried it with Angkasawan but couldn't come up with anything punny!)

pic of hottie courtesy of codewolf.com

2 comments:

delphynus said...

nice post!
u beat me to it...

can't agree more abt the HOT part...but just one question...is there any beeping on your gaydar? curious. haha. he seems too good to be true. :)

Trisha said...

Hey Delph....I never thought of that! Never seen him 'live' though (I've only seen his pics) so my gaydar can't gauge.

Gosh...that would be a pity, wouldn't it?
I heard a long time ago that men are like parking lots - all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped. I guess we should add to that - the good ones are also often gay!

PS:Glad you liked the post : )