Thursday, February 21, 2008

The 6 Million Dollar Babies


I just heard on E! news that Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony's unborn babies stand to earn their parents a cool USD6 million. This is just so some publication ( I didn't quite catch which one but that's not the point) can get to feature the Anthony/Lopez twins' pictures before anyone else does.

I think there's something horribly wrong with the world when celebrities are offered money just because they have managed to procreate successfully.

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm feeling tired and irritable right now(I didn't manage to sleep well last night) or it could be that I'm in the mood to perch on my moral high horse but I was honestly disturbed and rather annoyed to hear about this latest, ridiculous, celebrity deal.

I know the photos will help sell more mags/tabloids or whatever but give me a break! That money could help save the harimau from extinction or perhaps it could help save starving children. Heck - USD 6 mil can pretty much help save anything.

It hasn't been made clear if Lopez/Anthony are planning to pocket the cash but something tells me they probably will.

I don't envy these celebrity kids. When they sit down and think about it (which they inevitably will do one day) they'll be forced grapple with the fact that their parents used them to add to already overflowing bank accounts.

To be fair though, not everyone is just plain greedy and/or devoid of principles. Angelina and Brad's baby Shiloh earned her parents USD4mil but the money was reportedly donated to African children's charities.

I hope J.Lo does something similar (although I think the best scenario would be for these filthy rich celebrities to refuse payment and just donate their own money to charity like the rest of us!)

Children deserve to be loved and protected by their parents; not exposed to the whole world for a fee. If J. Lo and Mark Anthony end up being paid for their babies' pictures and then keep the money for themselves - I'll think of them as nothing more than people who 'sell' their babies and that's nothing less than disgusting!

I'm disappointed in you, J.Lo. You lied when you told us "My Love Don't Cost a Thing" Looks like your motherly love costs about USD6million.

image from javno.com

4 comments:

RaymonLosey said...

情色電影電話下載情色電影院貼片區情色電影情色電影情色線上電影情色電影性交電影免費觀賞性交電影性感女優免費電影性愛小電影性愛電影性愛網路電影性生活電影情色電影免費欣賞情色電影分享黑襪online黑澀會美眉即時通黃金傳說線上直撥黃色網路黃色網站黃色愛情小說黃色無碼黃色情色黃色動漫黃色做愛免費觀賞黃色做愛黃色俱樂部黃色限制級黑襪美女傳播經紀高雄交友俱樂部高雄交友論壇高雄交友聊天室高雄交友留言板高雄一夜情聊天室高雄一夜情留言板高雄一夜情留言版高雄正妹交友高雄成人交友高雄成人影片高雄成人免費聊天高雄成人論壇高雄成人聊天室高雄交有網路高雄人妻照

3d電影 said...

不費勞力而得者,唯貧困而已 ..................................................

tree said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^ ........................................

慧君 said...

性自拍貼圖臺灣自拍網臺灣自拍貼圖網做愛自拍照免費線上自拍影片免費線上貼片區免費線上貼圖免費線上愛影片免費線上影片a片免費線上影片網免費線上影片論壇免費觀看卡通色情片免費觀看台灣片交流網吻技完全免費成人網宏耶宏椰的家宏爺宏爺網站宏爺影城我78我愛78免費我愛78論談我愛87論壇我愛論壇找妹做愛即時通辣妹利特利的遊戲免費觀看成人卡通影片色咪咪影片網一夜情聊天室情色小說情色貼圖